American multinational corporation Macy’s, Inc has two divisions one is Macy’s and the other is Bloomingdale’s. Macy’s is a mid-range chain of department stores and operates 789 department store locations across United States. Company is known for the quality and a wide range of its products merchandise.
Macy’s employee connection network:
Visit the Macy’s employee connection network. This network has been designed for Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s employees to provide them with all vital details about their benefits. This site is also the source to get paycheck information, latest news and more.
Your account permits you to access information about yourself, health benefits, health and welfare advantages, your pay records, and retirement information made available to you by the Company.
Access to account requires an 8 digit employee ID provided by the company and a self created password.
Your information has confidential nature so please take all proper actions to protect your access information.
By logging on to In-site, you will be able to view all related information and concern data, you also agree to limit access to your personal use.
Remember all the information disclosed at this site regarding account information, benefit eligibility and coverage is only provided for informational purposes only.
- Go to the link at https://hr.macys.net/insite/common/logon.aspx web address.
- Visit the home page following the link mentioned above to get information regarding your benefits programs.
- Press the “My In-Site” link to get started.
- Welcome to your personal information resource, you have to sign in to your account to get an easy access to all benefits and resources.
- Network Sign in: use your employee ID and password to sign in to this network. Employee ID is a unique 8-digit ID assigned to each employee.
- Hit on the “Submit” red button.
- Having trouble logging in? Click the “Forgot/unlock password” link to recover your password.
- You have to validate your identity In order to fulfill with security course of action. For identification you need to provide your 8 digits employee ID. System will match this ID with your account, if you are identified, you will see more instructions to unlock your password. Follow all the steps to retrieve the password characters.
- Want to change your password? Simply press the “Change Password” link. Use this link to set a new password for this network.
- Enter your ID for identification and type your password in next field.
- Enter in a new unique password and repeat it for verification.
- Press the “Submit” red button.
- Once you logged in, track all benefits and other advantages information including benefits plans and paycheck within few clicks.
Connect to information regarding your retirement plan and other employee benefits. Following are the benefits information you can get through this network:
Join Tobacco Cessation Program to develop a personal quit plan to become and remain tobacco free. This program is available to account holders and their enrolled dependents who are 18 years of age and older.
Health and welfare:
Get easy access to health and welfare links to get benefits including Bank of America (FSA and HSA) login, express scripts for pharmacy benefit login and ADP.
Retirement plans: get specific description about your retirement plans.
All benefits are covered by the Employee Retirement Income Security Act and governed by the official plan document and a summary plan description, if there is any variation between benefits information provided through this network and those documents; it shall be governed by the terms of such documents.
If you are having trouble finding something or if you have a question about this site and your account or Please visit the “Ask A question” page on the website. You are allowed to tell what you think about the benefits communications that you have received. Your questions or comments will be forwarded to HR Services. Your questions will be responded to within one to two business days.